Friday, February 20, 2009

"I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG'

Ini petikan dari PRESS RELEASE bertarikh 17 Feb 2009:

"The events of the past two days have shown an insidious and underhanded attempt by certain quarters to smear my reputation. My personal life and privacy have been violated.

These people have conspired to undermine my credibility both as a Selangor State Exco Member as well as a Keadilan leader. Although the smear campaign directed towards me has caused me a lot of anguish, I am aware that the real objective is to discredit Parti Keadilan Rakyat.

I have done nothing wrong.

I wish to state that I am not ashamed of my sexuality as a woman and as a single person. I have broken no law. I stand by the fundamental principle in a democracy that everyone has a right to privacy."


"I have done nothing wrong"... tak aci la camni. Dah buat salah kata tak salah lak. Nangis keluar airmata darah skalipun tak guna, kak oiii!!! Perkara tu bukan setakat yg dah lepas tapi yg dah TERLEPAS. Taubat jerr...itu yg terbaik!!!!

No comments: